Please join the Salsa Warriors for their 4th anniversary dance featuring 2 amazing bands, Son Del Monte Orquesta and Tito Rodriguez Jr. and his Orchestra. Your DJ for the evening will be the one and only DJ Rey Boricua spinning the best Salsa on the planet! This is the event of the year you do not want to miss.
CASINO RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Walk-ins Welcome (Standing Room Only) Purchase Your Tickets in Advance For a Guaranteed Seat and Table
- Ballroom Doors Open at 8:00pm
- Birthday Celebrations Begin at approximately 10:45pm after the band performs their 1st set.
- Free General Parking. Valet Parking Also Available (Fee applicable)
- Cash Bar
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ALLOWED IN THE CASINO INCLUDING BIRTHDAY CAKES.
- Purchase birthday cakes by April 19th 5pm.
- Dress in good taste. No T-Shirts, No Shorts, No Sneakers, Jeans may be worn fashionably
- Coats are prohibited in the ballroom. Coats must be checked before entering the ballroom. Coat check is free. Coat check is located on the 1st level near the entrance by the escalator.
- All Bags are subject to security check. Bag check will be administered twice; when entering the Casino and Ballroom on the 3rd floor.
- Flyer distribution is prohibited even if it's an Empire City Casino event.
- No refunds or rain checks unless the event is canceled.
- Bands, DJs and other performers are subject to change.
To order birthday cakes click the link below or copy/paste it into your browser.